3D Board Game for Mobile Platforms (TBA) (09.2019 – 01.2021)
A turn based, top down board game with 3D perspective camera.
• Designed, modeled, textured 2D/3D low poly assets and environment by considering limitations for max
• Responsible for UV unwrapping in Maya considering size and space.
• Tested texture, size, relation of assets and environment in Unity in scope of playability and player mood.
• Had responsibilities in some of the mechanics design, animation/vfx design and UI/UX design.
• Had responsibilities in QA tests for playability, flow, graphics, mechanics, possible bugs, optimization.
Freelance (07.2018 – )
• Designing and modeling hard surface and organic assets including environment, buildings, interiors, vehicles, mechanical props considering modularity for environment creation.
• Creating concepts and sketching in Procreate and modeling by using concept drawings and blueprints.
• Creating textures in Substance Painter and texturing assets considering texel density.
• Setting up render scene by optimizing renderer, camera, texture and lighting options in addition to assets features such as color, atmosphere, size & space relation and camera angles in mind.
Designer & Operations Manager
Çerçioğlu Sistem Perde (Window Blind Company) (09.2010 – 08.2021)
• In charge of brand, production, internal operations, quality and export areas.
• Responsible for design and management of product marketing, social media/website and content creation,
• Responsible for design and production of fabric swatch book, exhibition stands, showroom, magazine, brochure advertisements.
• Responsible for development and operations management of “Perdeistiyorum.com” e-commerce site project.
Baysu Engineering (03.2010 – 08.2010) & Freelance (07.2009 – 09.2013)
• Designed, visualized, implemented and inspected the projects including villa, bookstore, factory offices, textile and furniture exhibitions stands, furniture, lighting elements, house interiors.
• Responsible for communication with customers for marketing and design phases.